I don't know why the song 'I wanna have your baby' is still in my head! 2 days already you know! Okay, nevermind.
Woke up all bright and cheery and decided to go for my Yoga class (i've missed 4 consecutive classes up to date). Ivy was early too! But dang, there was NO class. No one informed us! Pouts.
But nevermind, both of us went to the market nearby my house and ate Singapore's BEST Bak Chor Mee (in my mum's opinion). We had Mee Rebus too! Ivy jiejie bought me 2 strawberry water tumblers and we bought many HipHop/Jazz/RnB Cds for teaching dance.
Gave Lil Keith tuition and slacked for a while at Aunt Di's. Great place to slack, makes you feel real blessed. Aunt Di's resembles a holiday villa! Not exaggerating okay! Staying there makes me feel so blessed and loved. I might be the fattest, poorest, mostunliked girl around, but, at least I've a beautiful family whom never fails to plant smiles on my face each time I see them (okay, not smiles la I know la. I only have one mouth, a smile la a smile la.) They encourage me to chase my dreams and they always cheer me on and make me feel great. Most importantly, they accept me solely for who I am. I wouldn't say they that they share my problems with me, but they definitely gave me the strength to fight on.
Recently, Aunt Di gave me a Gucci bag! I know how much I curse and swear at Gucci. But how can you reject a Gucci present! Right, so today I've gotten BCBG slippers (which I plan to throw at Heeren and use as toilet slippers, yuh nuts I know), Victoria's Secret EDT, Burts' Bee Lipwax, Burts' Bee Lip Shimmer, and Burts' Bee Lip Gloss.
I've been letting my ass sag in front of the TV box since 730pm. I'm so energized after my 3 hours nap! I'm gonna make some mooncakes tonight. =) Maybe I can bring some for the party tomorrow. Heh. Yuh, having a party tomorrow at Aunt Di's. In-laws will be there too, which means, DRESS UP DAY! =D
I was watching 'The Cinderella Story' last night till 2am. It was so so so so sweet. Hope mine's gonna be somewhat like that too. I don't wanna picture myself running after my children and cleaning up their poo. Don't worry, I know life's never sweet. At least, I'll try making mine passable. It's all about how you view it, ain't it?
Supp' to head to Parkway for some Pool and Simei for 18 Chefs, it slowly became, Chinatown and Chinatown point. But all's cancelled, and I'm gonna sit in front of the TV and catch some more TV before I make my mooncakes! =)
Love,
Adorabla Mofo Jams. HA HA HA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment