Ok, it's official. The house line's down. So soon, I predict my mobile's gonna be down too. =)
Oh well, sometimes I find it so funny. I often find my life a joke, really, and I'm serious about it. Though someone might have always told me that every family has its own tale, I really think my family's tale is darn amazing.
Z** could only curse and swear when I told him I'd be soon uncontactable. But that boy doesn't understand. I guess, he finally saw another side of me. If only that would make him treat me differently.
Yeapyeap, Jams is still alive, kicking, and strong. =) I really wanna type EVERY SINGLE RULE from 'Rules Of Life' so as to keep it for further reference in any case my book dies on me. But I guess fate doesn't allow so as my com is infected with some god damned virus and I've gotten no moolah to renew my Norton!
It's time for me to burn all my pictures into CDs, in any case that Jams needs to reformat her poor lil computer. I'm quite stressed actually. There's so much information in my com that I need. Stuff like Primary School Dance Unit Plans and so on.
I guess, I can only take a step at a time. It's really too much for me to handle now. Considering that I'm having a battle with my heart, mind, soul, and belief.
So if fate allows,
till then,
Jamie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment