Did I just cut my hair? I think I did. Like, AGAIN. Bopped down to a nearby salon and gotten the lady to give me a nice relaxing hairwash and neaten up my hair a lil.
It's SO different from what it was. Initially, I had a bob, and both sides of my hair had a similar personality. Now, my right side is so short that I can be labelled a boy. My left side, in comparison, seems so long that I'm so girly.
The prob is, I can't determine to dress girly or punky! =( So I guess I'll dress both.
Though the haircut sorta destroyed my initial haircut a lil, but WHATEVER, hair can grow back lah!
Sigh, there goes my beautiful Shunji haircut. Mo, KC and Mandl thought that my Shunji haircut was superb. Now, they are so gonna laugh at me when I head to work today. -groans-
But like I said, WHATEVER!, hair can grow back! =)
-------------------------------
I was watching Star Search 2007 and, suddenly, I had the urge to go take part in Star Search 2010. Though I know I wouldn't make it past the 1st round if I still don't lose half my size. -yawns- It's all about my size again.
-------------------------------
Gonna take a bus to work again. More worth it ley, got TV to watch, still can sit all the way, somemore I can walk less. Why not? =) I sound so Auntie here.
-------------------------------
To sound even more Auntie, I'm gonna say,
Aiya! Late already la! Must go prepare for work already! Not gonna sit here and jab on the keyboard anymore! Quick! Quick! Quick!
Smallpig and smallghost! I love you!
Love,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
may i know your email?
Post a Comment