Thursday, September 20, 2007

OH.MY.GOD

OH.MY.GOD.

To think that my ex pri sch mate is actually squad mates with my ex tuition mate. Their beds were OH.MY.GOD next to each other! And OH.MY.GOD I think they attended the same secondary school! And, OH.MY.GOD why did the ex pri sch mate even tell my ex tuition mate about the girls he chased! And OH.MY.GOD now my tuition mate finally realises that the girl they were talking about happens to be holyshit ME.

OH.MY.GOD.

The world is prick small.

Bought two new tops. So yes, I'm on the running for the 'Next Singapore Lousy Spender'. That's a total of 4 new tops and 1 new jumper in this month. Woohoo! Spending to doll myself up really makes my day!

'M currently reading 'The Rules of Life'. I used to scold my sister for being a skunk for reading that book, and I used to say that it's DUMB to read such books. Logically, smart people are already rather successful in one way or another, they know how to handle and control their lives. So I presume no book's needed. But I'm quite wrong, sometimes I need these books to reflect upon myself. It's more like a checklist, at least for me, not for learning purposes.

Ah shit, the 1st rule of the book is NOT to tell anyone you are reading this book. And NOT to preach about what you've learnt. -rolls eyes- I call it sharing.

Love,
Jams.

HUNGRY!

PS: MY Com tio some BLOODY MSN virus. -screams-

No comments: