Friday, September 7, 2007

mustardweirdfeelingwhenyoutalktomebutidrewthelineclearly.

Eh eh eh, dang tired.

Tuitioned Keith and headed to NAFA for Dance Education Convention, reluctantly, that is. I planned to wake up at 10 am and sashay to tuition. Who knows, Ms Lim sms-ed me at 8 odd in the morn, asking if I could head down at 2 to help her out. =( Yeah, so burnt the entire afternoon there. Surprisingly, NO ONE RECOGNISED ME till I smiled at them. And their reaction were all similar, "-SCREAMS- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! But you look good! This hairstyle suits you!" or else it'd be, "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! Did you go through some trauma or something!?". Ya, you know, all along those lines. And I still don't understand why Aloy was so excited to see me that his jaws dropped and held up his arms all ready to gimme a big big big hug. Right, didn't I just see you the other week? And didn't I rush you to return my book to me? Ok, chill pill, jokin' hun.

Msw was quite a joke. I was watching a Korean Soap flick, and boss came la. WAHAH. So Jamie did what she did best, and that was to act normal, act stupid, and act as though nothing happened. Hmmm, Mo came over again today to offer me yummies again. Cute lil boy. Oh, maybe guy and not boy. Or maybe boy and not guy. Don't know la. I'm so biased towards him because I always swear by guys who have pink rosy cheeks. That explains my liking towards Dr Yu ever since Year 1 (ever noticed his pink cheeks?). Oh, and Moto too. AHHAHA. Moto's cheeks pink until I have to put correction tape on them to make them normal.

Party's tom, and event at night.

Mental note: Don't eat too much, balloon modellin' on Sun. In case I become the balloons and the balloons model me instead.

Sometimes I feel I talk too much,
Jams.

No comments: