Thursday, September 6, 2007

SAGASAGASAGA.

Tired. Not much going on today, tutor-ed and Msw-ed. Yet, I feel as though I'm even more drained out as compared to those days when I fly from place to place. Maybe it's the leftovers from those tiring days. Down with slight fever two days back, but totally fine now.

Mo asked if the stress is causing me to put on weight recently. Weirdly, I think I've lost weight! =) So who cares. But Mo's weird. Mo said he likes it when I put on weight (which I insist I LOST weight), so Mo's been feeding me constantly with sweets, choco confectionary, yummies, everything. Scary, an exact replay of Raymond. Shiats. The only difference, is, Mo's cute, with that rosy cheeks that is. Mo also mentioned he loved my 35cent face. 35cent face = half dead face (according to the Flesh Impers, that is).

But nahhs, Jams's lovin' singlehood and will be careful. No more replay of Raymond sagas.

Ay shit la, really tired.

Saturday's the fullmonth party for Cousin Shehli's baby. Saturday's also the day I promised to meet Rayner (but now I can't). Saturday's also the day I've gotta turn up for Yoga. Saturday's also the day I have to tutor the imps. Saturday's also the day I planned to meet Rei for chops (but now I guess I have to postpone it). Saturday's also the day I promised to go out with Moto (we've not been out alone ever since Valentine's). Saturday's also the day that I promised Janet I wanna work out some relaxing time/do some exciting stuff with her. Right, only ONE Saturday that clocks 24 hours, yet I promised so many things. Who do I think I am? =( I guess, ultimately, it will boil down to, Yoga, tuition, party. That's all. That's all my time allows me to handle.

Sunday's the balloon modelling event. This weekend sounds fun. This weekend's so gonna be burnt.

Laters,
Jams.

No comments: