Wednesday, September 5, 2007

NEW HAIR !!!!!



That's Jams for you.


I needed a haircut badly (though I pinky-ed with Daiyan to wait for her). I've been so sore about my personal image (weight issues), thus, definitely needed something to perk me up and find back the old me. So yes, I knew a totally different haircut would do the job. I still remember the days (2-3 years ago) when I spotted totally different hairstyles every single month. Jan, I'd have my left side shaved. Feb, I'd die my bangs red and prolly spot a new Chinadoll spike bob. March, I'd prolly shave top of my head. April, it'd definitely be asymmetric. May, prolly dang short fringe of length 1 cm. That was Jams at 17. That was Jams, the daring, impulsive, loud, 'punk' (in the wrong way) Jams. The Jams that lived for herself. I might have received comments, good and bad. I might have received attention, tons of them, good and bad too. But yup, that was the Jams that lived for herself. That was the Jams that need not borrow anyone else's confidence/courage. That was the Jams, with the confidence of Andrea de Cruz when she lost her liver (quoted from Garry my twin). That was Jams.


Till today, everytime I showed everyone this pic.. (points below)

OR THIS,

they'd definitely go, "Ay please hor, I think your hair looks so much better now. Keep it this way. As for your face, I think you look cuter last time. Please, NEVER ever cut bangs okay. So don't work for you."


And everytime I show people this picture.. (Points below again)


they'd say, "OH PLEASE, you look so feminine now. PLEASE don't do short hair anymore."


But to show that I'm on my two feet now, and I'm all ready to live life the way it was (the life when I was 17), I did both the NO NOs. CHINA BANGS with SHORT CROP. Erm, but I still left a lil tuft of long hair on my rightside la. Can't bear my long hair, still want a lil of my feminine me. Anyway, decided la, everytime I want to cut my hair, I'm gonna spot a new hairdo. This gives me stuff to look forward in life. This makes my life interesting. Yes, with this new hairdo, means to hell with certain people. I've gotten over everything, and I've decided to live for myself. No one but myself. =D

By the way, hair was done by I*CONS by Shunji Matsuo at Century Square. Hairstylist, Dave. He's good. Really good. Goes with the main things I want, YET, improvises just to suit my face, and to cover my flaws. He even straightened my hair, for free that is. No, not rebond, straighten. =D Yup. I'm so gonna go back there next time round. Used to go to X'pect at Orchard Emerald and $50 each time. I*CONS so much cheaper la! And Dave is equally good! And more meticulous! Also, he's more dedicated compared to Desiree! =D


Caught Ratatouiee today with Jillian. Alright show. Nothing much to say about it.


Work was fun, was watching Korean Soap Operas. Oh, and a funny incident. Jerry was approached by 5 teenage girls for his number and photo. I stood at my door, giggling like mad. Jerry caught me at the corner of his eye and glared at me for giggling. After work, he questioned why I didn't save him out of the sticky situation. I asked him how could I save him, I mean duh! like how! So, Jerry wants me to fake as his girlfriend. I told him he was being funny. Like, ME?! The BIG SIZE, LOUD, FIERCE, AH LIAN?! So yes, now I've an extra job at MSW, that is, to scare away teenage girls and protect Jerry. No choice, Jerry is just so cute. HAHA. What a cute UNCLE, forever mobbed by teenage girls. Not first time already can.


I think I've blogged enough? Basically, nothing to blog about. Actually there is, tons of them to be exact. But I think I've made you stare at my blog for quite a while already. So yes, another day.


Love, JAMS!

No comments: