Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WU ZHUN!!!!

Ahhhhh! I feel like the dumbest ass ever! I stayed up till 2am to catch Entertainment 100%, lost touch with that programme since ahem, but now I realised how Xiaozhu and Xiaogui can really perk me up. Oh, and yesterday's episode, 'Farenheit' were the special guests. WU ZHUN! AHHH! Oh, and I think I'm starting to like the other comic boys as well. Hmmmm, and I think Xiao Di (People's Association that Xiao Di), TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE CALVIN!

SO, in a sleepy (and smitten) stupor, I set my alarm clock at 10am. I've gotta meet the girls at 1pm. Giving myself 2 hours (1hr to prepare, 1 hr for journey), I'm supposed to set the alarm at 11am. So I woke up at 1034am, thinking I was late and all, and thus, RUSHED. I hate to rush, trust me, I HATE to rush. But after slapping on my foundation, I realised I'm 1 hour early! WHADDA FUCKKKK!! Now I can't remove my foundation and rest for 1 more hour, neither can I go out early and do a lil shopping (I just shopped at Bugis ydae, and I'm saving moolah). So, I can only SIT in front of this damn screen, and declare my stupidity.

You see what guys can do to you? They make your vision blurred, not only that, they make your mind ditzy.

Jah, I really can't take it anymore, my eyelids are shutting on me. Consider the fact that I've gotta work till 10 pm today.

I'd marry Wu Zhun if he lost those muscles! Too bulky!

Love,
Jams.

No comments: