Monday, September 17, 2007

My dreams

Maybe all the while it has been m. But can't help it right, gs detach slower than bs.

So yes all, Jamie's great. =)

Decisions made. Gonna apply for flying in probably half a year's time. Gonna fly for 4-5 years, earn the bucks. Head to Ohio to take a double major, Dance AND Production. Or else, come back Singapore and head for freelance dance teaching.

I'm all ready to head on, never look back. Memories will be kept as memories, dreams will always be dreams. I'm always dreaming, so yes, I wanna achieve my dreams.

Dreams
- Full Time professional Dance Student
- Air Stewardess
- Dance Teacher
- Dance on stage
- Dance at the Esplanade (It's all professional dancer's dream)
- Marry Edison Chen or Nicholas Tse
- Marry a rich and handsome man
- Marry a TV Personnel (freebies and invites included)
- Marry a DJ (so I can get freebies)
- Marry someone from the entertainment industry (I'm ALWAYS dreaming)
- Live in a bungalow
- Be happy (still achieving, must be eternal!)
- Be strong (still achieving too, must be eternal!)
- Model ( I can only dream on, till I become half my size)
- Actress/Host/Singer (I can only dream on again)
- Background Dancer at Mediacorp (Can only dream AGAIN)

WAIT, slowly. ONE DAY... ...

ONE DAY... ...

Love,
Jams.

No comments: