Jess asks for a lollipop from Jillian. Mum said, "If you are able to recite your alphabets from A to Z without missing out any letters." Sounds like an easy task to you? Nope, not an easy task for Jess. Lil Jess misses out her 'N' all the time. After multiple tries, she managed to complete this task.
Mum asks again, "Now, if you are able to recite 1 to 20." Easy-sounding to you again? Nope, not for Jess. She has a problem with 16. She skips from 15 to 17. Weird huh? After multiple tries, she managed to complete this task.
Now, Mum asks, "WHAT IF! You are able to list out objects/words starting with the letters, A to L."
Jess goes,
A-Apple
B-Ball
C-Car
D-Dog
E-Elephant
F-Fish
G-GHOST (Now that sent everyone into unanimous laughter)
H-Horse
I-IceCream (Children think of food/animals all the time, don't they?)
J-Jelly (See, I made a good observation.)
K-KAY-POH (Almost died of hyperventilation, that drove me nuts. WHAT!?! K-POH! She ain't wrong, but, but!)
L-Lollipop
Till now, Jess has yet to get her lollipop.
--------------------------------------------------
Arab street just now, also walked around the Malay Heritage Centre. Dinner at Beach Road, mediocre, expected better. Didn't get to try the waffles because of the disgusting Q!
--------------------------------------------------
I'm starting to get back myself. Mum said, "Why you can't stop talking to yourself huh?!" Yesyes, that was what I was when I was studying in NAFA. Talking about NAFA, I'm gonna attend classes DAILY in NAFA from 24 Sept to 12 Oct, 3 weeks. =)
--------------------------------------------------
Mum wants me to buy a green top from MSW. Sigh, all the pretty stuff from MSW's gone. I wanted to get a RED handbag, but it got snatched by a customer who refused to let go of it. Being the pathetic me, I lost to her. =(
MSW and PA Dance Class tomorrow. Simple Mon. Hope Mo's working! If Mo's working, I'll have company! =)
Love,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment