Saturday, September 15, 2007

FUCK YOU AGAIN.

Yes, I've not been updating because I wished to MIA from the internet world. The internet world is DISGUSTING, it makes me think too much, it makes me too unhappy. So during the 2 days when I was gone, I was actually HAPPY. I stood firm and chased what I want. I chased happiness as hard as I chased passion. Till, that 'sacred' moment, and everything came crumbling down.

Holy fuck.

Sorry for the vulgarities, I'm so angry that I can't stop cursing. Yes, not exactly sad. ANGRY, not SAD.

I don't understand why people can be SO FUCKING RUDE. Where has basic courtesy gone? Is it too much of a confidence contributing to the fact that Starhub sucks? And please, if you wanna reject a meeting, PLEASE REJECT it with manners (or at least REJECT IT BOLDLY), instead of just doing a wonderful disappearing act. That's your forte, isn't it? Fucker. That's all I gotta say.

I really feel like pointing the middle finger at you, and screaming 'FUCK YOU' in your face. Maybe then I'll feel better.

For now, I think I deserve better. Deserve better FRIENDS, please, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. I've never harboured any hopes of anykind, maybe you think too much, so please stop treating me as though I harboured some HOPES, CAN? Na bei, happy weekend earning so much money, then make me upset and angry. Chao chee bye. Bloody motherfucking anal shit.

Everytime I think about your fucking face, I really feel like smashing glass into pieces, and then smearing it all over your face. Mean right? But I don't know why I can even say things like this, I'm surprised.

I'm starting to see more and more of your flaws that totally turns me off, maybe this is a sign that I'm learning to let go. No, not learning to let go, but learning to GIVE UP. You always told me you are just a piece of shit, now I feel like agreeing. =)

So to you, piece of shit, I shan't agree that you are perfect anymore. To me, you are nothing.

To me, I'm the world.

Yes, selfish I may be, but I think that's what you deserve.

From today onwards, DREAM ON about waiting for me to contact you. I've decided to ignore you, completely.

So please do me a favour, DON'T APPEAR in front of me ANYMORE. PLEASE. (As I type this, I so feel like Zhou You Ling from 'My Girl') (But hey, I'm not copying her, it just so happens that it happens in my life and that's the way I'd handle it. Why can't I say she copied me?)

AHHHH, finally off my chest. Off to bathe and ready for a bright new day/world tomorrow without you! The (you) meaning friend terminology, please, what were you thinking again. You aren't any big shit and thus, I won't harbour any hopes of chasing it back. Please, what were you thinking, I'm a girl of DIGNITY and PRIDE. You've known me so well, surely you know that?

Love,
Jams.

No comments: