25 RANDOM SAYINGS/QUOTES/JAMIE'S CRAP
1) We spend the first 12 months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk, the next 12 months telling them to sit down and be quiet.
2) Of all the animals, the boy is the most troublesome and the most fascinating.
3) The less you talk about others, the more people wil listen if you do
4) Anything, everything, little or big becomes and adventure when the right person shares it.
5) There are short-cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them.
6) A girl can hide her diary for years, but she can only hide her disgust for a second.
7) Read lots of books so you don't end up with a $75 haircut sitting on a $10 brain.
VERY TRUE. But what if I read bimbotic books like 'The Big Book on Girl's Stuff', will it make much of a difference to my $10 brain? Will my brain increase to $infinity after that? =) Life is full of contradictions again.
8) Some people don't think that women in military can kill if they get into a fight. I think we can. All the general has to do is walk over to the women and say,"You see the enemy over there? They say you look fat in those uniforms"
9) Fashions go out of style, but style never goes out of fashion.
Oh, nevermind the fashion. When one has style of one's own, it is always 20 times better.
10) Some women hold up dresses that are so ugly and they always say the same thing: "This looks so much better on." On what? On fire? On poo?
11) Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!
12) Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I'll try again tomorrow".
13) Dreams come a size too big so that we can grow into them.
14) The best tasting foods are fattening. The best clothes are overpriced. My bestfriend likes the same boy who I like. Is someone playing a joke on me?
15) The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her.
16) Sometimes I think creativity is magic; it's not a matter of finding an idea, but allowing the idea to find you.
17) I don't want to be a stinky poo-poo girl, I want to be happy flower child.
18) I always wanted to be something, but now I see I should have been more specific.
19) If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried.
20) Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.
21) No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.
22) My theory is that if you look confidence, you can pull off anything - even if you have no clue what you are doing.
23) The biggest sin is sitting on your ass.
24) It's all about you. Don't look to a guy to make you feel like you have a sense of value.
25) "Dumb" is not knowing. "Ditzy" is having the courage to ask!

No comments:
Post a Comment