I know I know, eons since I last scribbled something here right? Yes yes, everyone knows that I'm so busy recently. The tuition kids get 4 hours tuition DAILY. I've also tons of errands to run, and so many other jobs (MSW, dance teaching with 2 companies), and dance rehearsals (Albert's PA Rehearsal and AMK Performance Rehearsal) to handle that I think I win hands down for giving in to too much commitments.
I've a dance performance at Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church this Friday. So yes, if you happen to be free, please DO NOT COME. Really, DO NOT APPEAR. I'm so gonna throw my face. The stage is as big as, my TOILET. How the hell do you fit 6 dancers on stage? And please note, I'm the tallest and the biggest there. Once I take one step, the others can be OFF STAGE. So what's so interesting to watch when I'm practically WALKING or TIPTOEING the stage instead of DANCING?!
Today morn, received an sms from Nurul that really touched me deep deep deeep. It really warms my heart to know that I have friends that care so much about me though I'm so busy and might have neglected them in the process.
Sorry ah, I've no intention to blog but was just scribbling stuff just to let you guys know I ain't dead yet. HAHAHA. I will never let this blog die (like RAYNER'S, it's definitely dead).
A lame joke I heard over 98.7fm just now.
Ping was filling up an application form.
(in that squeeky geeky voice)
Ping: Ponggggggg, I have problems filling up this application form...
Pong: Why Pinggggggggg?
Ping: There is a box that says 'sex', and they only wrote M or F. Why can't it be tuesday, wednesday or thursday?!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA. Sorry, maybe it's me. Maybe I'm just lame. But trust me, everything tickles you the slightest bit when you have a really good imagination.
There was another one regarding the pepper shaker. How Pong actually tried pushing every speck of pepper into the mouth of the pepper bottle. It's how I picture the whole story lahs. Frick funny.
Eh no mood, Albert just called to scold me. WHAT THE FUCK, he's the forgetful prick, NOT ME. It ain't my fault, I already told him I can't make it. But that dumbo just forgotten and yes, now he pushes the blame to us! Fuck it!
Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment