Saturday, October 13, 2007

FATSO

Sigh, I'm so not excited about my hair.

Usually I'll reach an all-time high after my haircuts. But this time it's just a 'sigh'. It doesn't look bad, neither does it look good. I look rather matured now. =( Don't like it that way. I still prefer my arty fartsy asymmetric hair that's oh-so-cool-oh-so-cute.

All the sake for the Airlines. ALL for their sake. I better work hard to get in, or else I'm so gonna kill myself for sacrificing my long hair just for airline's sake! -roar-

I dare not go out with such a hairstyle, really. I dare not face anyone with such a hairstyle, really.

The cutest thing about my haircut is, JESS CUT THE EXACT SAME HAIRCUT AS ME. Everytime I look at her, I can't stop giggling. It feels as though I'm staring straight into a mirror! Besides the fact that her facial features look like me, she now spots a hairstyle that is exactly like mine, and that makes us look even more alike!

I lost like 3kg in the past week. BUT. After a trip to Aunt Di's this morn, I think I put back all my weight! =( I'm so gonna follow strictly to my diet from tomorrow onwards. Aunt Di fed me with Chee Cheong Fun, Tess fed me with shrimp wantons, Keith fed me with Dark Choco waffles, Momo fed me with XL Shihlin Chicken, Fourleaves bread, and taiwan biscuits. ANDAND, I just had supper at Block 85. Sigh, this has so killed my 3 weeks of hard work. -DOUBLEROAR-

Okay, dieting tomorrow, no mood to blog since I've putten on weight! PUTTEN! COOL WORD! PUTTEN! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: