Sir Albert asked me to do a performance, dang, that's so gonna screw my MSW and tuition schedule further. Sigh, good opportunity, but, ... sigh, it's stressful. I can foresee many things. Good and bad. Good or bad. Good and/or bad.
My friend couldn't make it to NAFA dance class because he was stuck in a jam. In chinese, we say, SAI CHE. That literally means stuck car. Wang Da couldn't make it to class because he was stuck in a car! STUCK IN CARS! LA LA. I like my jokes this way. Thank you.
On a happier note, I finally finished those assignments for those rascals! But I heard that M's hw has been circulated round the class. M better make sure he gets good grades and he better report to his teacher that his work has been plaguerised (SP?!). If he were to get a zero, I'm so gonna punch his friends up. R better make sure he gets good grades. But I rather M's marks to be higher than R's marks. Afterall, I spent more effort on M's work. Head to tail done by me can! I'm so proud of myself. =D -big big grin-
R is so dumb that he does not know how to come to NAFA Dance Area, he had to ask M to bring him here. DUMB anot. But why is R getting uglier? -ponders-
Suddenly I feel that I've been reciting the alphabets non stop. R and M and A and B and C. Phwoots.
On a lighter note, found my results slip! Been searching high and low for it for a few days. No results slip means no SQ. M's so cute, he's freak kan cheong for me about my SQ interview. He just called and told me to get NORMAL short bob and dye my hair back to black. He so wants me to get in. Yuh duh! I so wanna get in too! I will try and try and try and try!
Tomorrow's gonna be tuition, then dance at NAFA. Tough shiat. Michael still hates me and he has already blacklisted me. Fuck. I really need to curse.
7-11 selling hp for $68 with minimum $3 purchase! LG Mobile, but no cam. Don't know if should get for momo and popo.
MY MUM JUST CALLED ME ON MY HP TO ASK ME TO GO TO HER ROOM TO SEE STEFANIE SUN'S BOB?! It's not as though I live in a HUMONGOUS house?! I live in a tiny, pathetic flat! It takes less than 10 steps to her room! Holy shit!
I took an apple and a banana. Entire food intake for the entire day. Am I a fairy or what.
I am so random, yay.

No comments:
Post a Comment