Tuitioned from 2-4, rushed to school and danced from 5-730, walked to SMU, danced from 8-915. Bus-ed home and preparing for Shuqun lessons.
This lady from Xinmin Sec called up (god knows where she got my number from), inviting me to introduce a dance programme for their school. Cool shiat. THE STUPIDEST THING IS THAT I SET MY BASE PRICE AT $50. FUCK! Should have set it at $70! $70 is fucking minimum la! WHAT AM I DOING! I was seriously so shocked that I forgot how to set it at the $70 market rate! I still thought I was under a company! I forgot that I'm being asked to teach DIRECT!
Anyway, they seemed rather interested in my price (FUCK, CAUSE SO DAMN CHEAP WHAT), and they also seemed interested in my modules.
Hope all goes well.
Shuqun Dance Class, Town, NAFA Dance Class, PA Modern Dance Rehearsals. Pretty much sums up my plans for tomorrow. Guess it's going to be a long day again. These days, it's been hard to catch proper meals. I only did one plate of noodles at 12pm today and that was all. I sorta love it? But I guess it's affecting my health as I get headaches more frequently and I can't really control my mind as I get tired easily. Also, I tend to day dream more and lose my concentration. HELL. I need another way out. I'm happy I lost my appetite though.
Moto was being a total sweetie! He went all the way to SPA to find me after he finished class and I happen to bump into him downstairs. He bought me like SO MANY fruits and drinks and sent it up all the way to my class! Ah fucking sweet la. But the sad thing is I gotten no time to eat the fruits and ended up giving it away after class. Ching ting was so happy to received a slice of papaya from me, chipskates. No, I never say her cheapskate hor, I'm just saying she reminds me of Chip & Dale in skates hor. =X
------
I saw Jess while I was on the way to tuition today. She was outside her classroom with her friends. When the lil imp saw me, she waved really vigorously.
When I came home,
Jess: DA JIEEEEE! I saw you when I was outside the classroom today!!! Before my snack time!
Jamie: Haha, were you happy?
Jess: Of course la duh! -rolls eyes-
Jamie: Why?
Jess: Because you are my da jie what!
Jamie: Did your friends ask who are you waving to?
Jess: Gott, I said my da jie lor!
Jamie: Then?
Jess: My friend said Orhhh, then I say, HANG ZI (those who know hokkien should understand the stupid joke). Then my friend laugh until her toes cramp and drop (that lil imp must have learnt this phrase from me).
Jamie: HAHAHAHAHA. Then what else?
Jess: Finish lor, quiet lor.
Jamie: Then did your friend say why your da jie so fat?
Jess: No.
Jamie: What if your friend say I'm fat how?
Jess: I will tell her, "Also not your Da Jie, you say so much for what."
Jamie: AWWW, SO SWEET. Then what if she say why your da jie so tall?
Jess: I will say, "Of course la! She eat so much food of course tall la! You eat alot also will become tall what DUHHH."
Jamie: HAHAHAHAHHA.
Sometimes I just forget that she's only 4.
I will never forget where home is.
Love,
Jams.

No comments:
Post a Comment