Thursday, November 1, 2007

Abtuforever with ZHPS Dare Programme.

Sigh, try eating Bollywood, drinking Bollywood, sleeping Bollywood, sniffing Bollywood and dreaming Bollywood.

Nolahnolah, I hell no racist la (that doesn't have to do with the fact that my malay/indian friends can all be counted with my 10 fingers, or maybe even 5). But I'm really eating, drinking, sleeping, talking, moving, sniffing, dancing Bollywood 24/7!!

The kids at Zhenghua Pri worships Bollywood man. I only needed to teach them a 2 min dance, in which was extended to a 3 mins dance because they were TOO SMART (lucky I prepared 3 mins last night). Now, I have 3 more hours of dance class with them and they are demanding for more steps! More and more! They want to finish the 5 mins dance!

Ab to Forever /Ab tu Forever. Please go check out the MTV, FUCK hilarious.

Supp' to be at the Substation to catch The Arts Fission Company's performance at 8 this evening. Promised Leia, but jah, the kids want me to choreo their dance. Their class is at 745am tomorrow, which means waking up at 530am AGAIN! And I've gotten a few schools to teach tomorrow before having rehearsals till 11pm at dang PA! I really dread PA rehearsals as it reminds me of my inadequates.

My d'bulldog went all the way out to get my lil phone connected once again as I told him I was worried JAL would call. Thanks d'bulldog, I might be really mean to you ALL the time, but seriously I do care for you and obviously I do treat you as my dad. So please don't disappoint and hurt all of us again.

Sorry la, no photos for ages already I know. But I'm hell busy. Yeah hell busy for the past 6 weeks. Sorry darlings!

Love,
Jams.

No comments: