I'm irritated. WHY MEDDLE WITH MY LAPPY! Heard from Mom that Jess went to Barney's Official webby on her own. Shocked, how did that lil imp gain access to my computer! It seems that Jill was busy fiddling with her nails and lil Jess brought along her soft toy and started typing in Barney's name and somehow a search engine appeared and she got in, yes all on her own. (the soft toy had barney's name on its foot)
Signing it on Wed. Ms Lim's not replying my sms! I bet she must be so irritated that I keep missing lessons. I don't know what else to say. Sigh. She just has to let me go, it's only a matter of when. I know I disappointed her, but I really need to move on.
Stuck at home, trying to chill. But I'm starting to get real bored after chilling at home for a day!
Last night at Aunt Di's was a blast! TONS of food, and I bet I must have gained back a Kg or two. The cheesy mushrooms were way yummy! Oh! My strawberry marshmallow cake was a hit! Sold out sold out!
That's about, more soon,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment