Thursday, November 15, 2007

Asean Summit Rehearsals.

Asean performance coming up, and rehearsals are packed like crazy. From Doyoubi - Kayoubi, I bet i'll be stuck at PA and Swissotel, dancing and smiling my ass off. Oh well, I'd just give it my best, since it'd be the first and last time I'm performing for Albert. Ok, maybe it MIGHT be the first and last time I'm performing.

Been busy with:
Bringing cousins out on shopping sprees, movies.
Fetching cousins home from shougakkou. Parents too busy.
Sagging ass at home burrowing my atama in the lappy, trying to learn Nihon.
Rehearsals at PA.
Planning lessons for Shuqun shougakkou, BUT LAST LESSON OVER ASHITA! YAY!

Caught 'The Game Plan' with Chloe, all I can say, "WAN DAI FU (wonderful) show". I love it to bits and pieces. I bet it's one of the best I've watched so far. The mix of ballet and football is just right, it makes you wanna learn football and yet want to teach a footballer to dance ballet. Fun stuff!

Ehs, my weight's fluctuating like a mad fuck. Not a matter of grams, but few kgs okay! Before breakfast I'm so light. After breakfast I weigh a ton. What the hell?

Eh, nothing interesting in my life recently la, don't wanna bore anata guys out.

Dewa mata!

No comments: