Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Art and Craft


It has been raining the entire day, thus, couldn't leave the house. (I brightened the pic because I don't like my view outta the gate to be gloomy. But seriously, the entire car porch was WET)
So what else better than to spend my time on some art and craft!




Hohoho! I had my share of art and craft today! Did a lil sponge painting of my little eye. Life-like? I guess that's how I managed to get A1 for Art & Craft since Primary school.

Okay, dear all, this is the size of your giftpack! So please bring a huge bag to bring home your giftpack okay! =D See! The size of a Xmas tree! =D

And I tried some cross-stitch, ... ...





And some waterpainting, ... ...

*I like my pics retarded, just like the way I like me to be*


Jah, that's how I like my life. Full of crap, full of shit, full of white lies, full of white eyes. Rhyme?

Something sad. This girl who went through the JAL interview with me (and gotten in), has decided NOT to train with our batch. Another girl that went through the interview with me (but didn't get in) got into Qantas Airline. And this Qantas girl can really click with me, too bad she didn't get accepted by JAL. Or else I'd be over the moon. Sigh, I don't think I'll have many friends there. =( No matter what, I'll treasure each and every of my old friends. They mean tons to me. I only keep the best, and only the best. That explains why I've tons of friends from everywhere, but only a few from every different where. WAH! Perfect Engirisu! HA.

Actually what I meant was... ... like 3 close ex NAFA class mates, 4 close ex NAFA school mates, 1 close ballet friend, less than a handful of close Sec school mates, 2 Pri sch mates, 1 kindergarten mate, less than 5 ex colleagues from Sidefame, less than 5 colleagues from odd jobs, I don't think I need to go on right? I bet you gotten my 'great english explanation' drift.

I like this preeeetttaaaayyy pink room.

Time for some Teevee, snacks, booze, and lights off! JAMSJAMSJAMS.

No comments: