Thursday, December 6, 2007

O X'mas tree, O X'mas tree! Pri sch Days


People who take pictures with X'mas trees are rather sillisilli. Heh. Thus, I took a picture of a X'mas tree! =D


My Primary 4 class pic. When I was in Primary School, Mum always told me that the fattest boy in my class, Ken Sim (Dad's a rich prick with a huge ass company), resembled Rayner Teo from my kindergarten. Sigh, I should have known by then that my mum had a crush on Rayner la! -_- Disssgooosting.

The boy right smack in the middle of the picture, with his both hands up, happened to be someone I used to like a lot. I even dreamt of marrying him! He's a korean boy, by the name of Kim Han Seok. See! I like him to the extent that I can still remember his name! If I ain't wrong, I think he used to attend tuition with me too. Some Sylvie McCully tuition.

1st row, second guy from left, Malaysian boy, Lim Chong-U. Yes, that's his name. So unique right. He's the one whom I once blogged about! Something about my primary school classmate that turned damn hot! Ya! He's so friggin hot now! Yuh, I met him on the feeder bus that shuffles around my house and the market. Really small loop service. And yes, he stays around my house. Too bad, he went UK to further his studies. And when I met him, he was having his holidays.

The dark tanned girl above Kim Han Seok, happens to be Kim Bhave, Hongkie mum with Indian Dad. Cool mix? Yes. I still remember the times when she used to have head lice and she would cry buckets 'cos she insisted she doesn't have headlice. So the teacher would send her to my mum's office. And the poor me, always the teachers' pet, would have to accompany these wailing kids to my mum's office for a little pacifying. I guess that's why I wasn't always favoured by the people in the school. Teachers' pet ley. Who likes?! Oh btw, Kim Bhave is one hot thing now. If you don't believe me, go check out her friendster profile. Serious. I last saw her in Heeren, but didn't dare call her because she was with a bunch of friends. And me, alone, working. AHHH! Pathetic Jams.

Oh! I used to like the 1st guy from the left in the 2nd row too! His name was Darryl Ng Xing Li. He's a mummy's boy. He's rich. He's tanned. He has a killer smile. And, he's Eurasian and he speaks with a slang! Eh, if you noticed, I like all these mixed blooders. No idea why too. Edison Chen's a ABC. Dang, I guess that explains something right! I used to be very sad when I realised that Darryl was of the same surname as me. That means, we can't get married! =( But! I was also very happy because I realised out names were quite similar. Jamie Ng Xin Yi. Darryl Ng Xing Li. Similar hor! So of course I was quite happy la. It was so similar that both of us would raise our hands when being called in Chinese class! But too bad, he's missing now. Seriously, I think he is as handsome and charming as Shanwee/Howard/Edison lor. His teeth is so white and straight that my mum loves him to bits. Somemore, he's a REAL GENTLEMAN. He doesn't pass nasty comments to girls, he doesn't hit girls, he open doors for girls, he helps girls to carry stuff, he help teachers, the list goes on. I seriously think if I do bump into him now, or even be able to trace him via facebook/friendster, I'll CHASE HIM LOR.

It's a good thing this pic is small, cause you seriously won't be able to spot me. (but I just realised when you click on it, it becomes fucking big) But looking back at this pic, I realised I wasn't one of the nerdiest in class. Actually I feel that I was one of the prettiest in class! Okay, I know I cannot be so confident and proud. But face the facts! The girls in my class were all nerdy and ugly! Erm ya, I was in the best class. I guess the reason why I wasn't popular with the guys (though I self proclaimed I'm the prettiest) because I was the quietest, anti-social, meanest looking, mostwelllikedbyteachers person in school. Thus, all shunned me. Sad hor? I think they are worried of the circumstances if they bullied me. The discipline mister and mistress were my mum's best friend. I also realised I wasn't one of the tallest in class. -_- JAH, luckily I'm rather tall now. Thanks to all the stretching and jumping in NAFA. I'm still growing!

I didn't plan to blog at all. I merely wanted to post the pic of the Xmas tree, and run off to sleep. But this pri school pic really gets me all excited!

My bestfriend in pri school was the Chinese Orchestra's conductor's daughter. This girl got invited to our school because her Dad's a real good Chinese Orchestra conductor (our Chinese Orchestra got a Gold Medal once he came in). So she's under the same category as me. We're being shunned because our parents rule the school. Cool stuff.

I bet that's alot of info for you to take in one day.

But the main point is,
I like mixed blooders.

Love,
Jams.

No comments: