
She insisted on a pic! I was so busy with the balloons!
And she takes my LG Shine and went on snapping like no one's business... ...
You see! The busy me at work, and she just insists that I must be in the pic... ... Sigh
The BIRTHDAY BOYYY.
With his custom made hat, all done by Jamie... ...

Jess wanted a fair share too...

And the future couple... ... =)
I made like TONS of balloons. There was a total of 10 odd kids, and each requested for at least 5-6 designs each. A total tax on my newly manicured nails, and tadah! There goes my nails. Have to paint it later in time for training on mon.
Aunt Di mentioned that she would like to pay me for blowing up all sorts of designs (balloons) for the kids and keeping them happy for that 3 hours. I demanded 50 bucks and she said it was a little too cheap. HAHA. My aunt will always be my aunt. Maybe I should start providing such services huh? Aunt said I should make all sorts of pink balloons for my birthday party. And she just mentioned she's gonna pay for all my pink decorations. Yay! Haha.
Finally we were done with all the guests, food and whatsnots, and the lil couple could take couple pics by the Xmas tree. =) Swweeeett.
Many said my 3rd sis (Jillian) looks like me. What think you? I shall email her the pics to scare her. =D


No comments:
Post a Comment