Sunday, December 16, 2007

BUSY, DEAD BLOG SOON.

I'm so so busy, so I reckon, this will be dead for quite a while.

So before I disappeaar, I think it's only polite to update what I've been up to.

I find it really hard to meet up with any single one. Basically my schedule is as such... ..

I wake up at 6am every morn, get dressed like a silly office lady with blazers, stockings, pencilskirts, heels and whatsnots. I lug the heavy baggage and run along till I reach the MRT station munching a banana as I run (in heels mind you). I reach my class at 815 am and training goes on till approximately 6pm (or even later) in the evening. Afterwhich, gotta rush home to study for the next day's test. Passing mark for test is 80% and we have to pass all test to be able to go to tokyo. My company's really really strict. =) But I'm lovin every minute of it. Test is not only in English, we have to learn every single thing in Japanese too. So yes, training is really tiring because we can only sit on the first half of the chair, straight backed, and hands on lap. Try keeping that position from 8-6. Seriously, it kills. But I would have to say that my posture is improving and I'm getting more and more disciplined daily. I wouldn't say I hate the training, but the training is definitely no simple task.

I do not get weekends off and I have to sleep at 9pm daily. Thus, I have to extend my greatest apologies to my friends whom might have not getting an sms reply from me or might have been asking me to go out and yet I keep rejecting them. I really feel very very bad. As much as I wanna meet you guys, I feel that my responsibility of studying hard and graduating with a great conduct is important. It sounds really selfish, but that's my dream. And I know I love all of you because you guys are forever so encouraging and understanding!

I guess this is a short and sweet update. So till I get time to even turn on this computer again,

I love all of you.

Love,
Jams.

And happy birthday to kindergarten mate. I'm only going to wish you via sms 1 min before your bdae ends. Make you think I forgot your birthday! HAHAHAHA!

No comments: