I stiLL rEmEmbER the dAys I usEd to typE LikE thiS. =)
Anyway, enough of how I type like the above, dang tiring to type that way.
I have been at this post page since 1pm and I'm still at it now! (3pm)
Well, my maiden flight was undescribable. Of course there were ups and downs. But overall, it's something enriching. You get to see all kinds of people on board (the crew, pax and the cockpit crew). You get to communicate with all sorts of people on board. Their mood fluctuates like nobodies business. I guess that's just human nature. God made us in such a way so that we complement each other and make the world a whole. I guess God put me through all these experiences (good and bad) for a reason. Every small lil encounter is to prepare me for the future. So I shall not moan/groan/whine anymore.
This time round, it was to Narita to Kuala Lumpur to Sin (no stayover) to Osaka. Kuala's Seri Pacific Hotel was THE THING. The room itself was bigger than my house. I had the PLASMA Tv too! =D Aiya, undescribable.
Osaka was great, foodwise, and I have yet to visit the Rinku Premium Factory Outlets which consists of COACH, FURLA, ADIDAS, NIKE, and many more! Next trip next trip. There's always time. Too much time.
Well, next pattern Narita turnover. Boring shittttttttttt, but I guess I might make a trip to Shibuya, Harajuku and Tokyo to check out Agnes B and Burberry! Maybe at the same time get Gilda's Anna Sui purses and so on! Not to mention Bape stuff!
I don't know why but the 'blog rubbish' genes in me just got washed away with age. =( Maybe it went to the tips of the white hairs on my head.
Seriously I need to prepare for my next flight and get a good rest.
I so don't wanna get zapped for my next flight! But I know it's all fated. So leave it to God.
Love,
Jams.
Blog again tomorrow! I'll blog diligently since I'm only in SIN for 3 days! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment