Okay fine, it wasn't my first step outta the house since I returned la. I was at Sentosa on Sunday for some dang PSA Family Day and hell, I've gotten SUN BURNT. I wonder if JAL do ground their staff if they were too black. Even so, I don't think I'd be the first to be grounded since my friends are so black! AH HAH!
Was at Vivo last night but didn't have the chance to shop properly and that resulted in me not buying Daiyan's F21 hardcover wallet! =(
But anyway, I met D today for a short meet up. We had Toast and we shopped quite a bit. Well, windowshopped I guess. There wasn't much stuff left for me to buy since I wouldnt be able to wear civilian clothes often. I mean duh, you don't bring your fancy clothes when you are travelling right. The cargo bag they gave us was simply PATHETIC. I don't know how am I going for long haul flights like that. Total yay-ness. I bought a totally CHIO Mu dress and I'm loving every bit of it. =) Best part: FRIGGIN CHEAP! =) Finally I find clothes MY size. The clothes in JPN are freaking small. =(
After meeting D, I met Stephy at Cityhall to pass her the FANCL stuff and to have a small lil dinner with her! =) My third sis, Jillian, joined us too and insisted I foot the bill. And I met Woody outside Raffles City's Sushi Tei despite having met him at Orchard MRT earlier on, what a small world.
Dad sent the entire jing gang (family PLUS Aunt Di's fam) to IKEA for some wings and we spent some time chilling, chatting and laughing at NOTHING. Sometimes I feel embarrassed sitting with 2 middle-aged ladies and a bunch of little ones laughing HYSTERICALLY and LOUDLY at absolutely nothing. I tell you, the LEE family's laughter is NOT something to be trifled with aight! Scary!
Anyway, enough of the crap. I'm kinda sleepy and it's 2am. I've not done any hw for today yet!
Shucks.
Nights,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment