Thursday, April 24, 2008

Birthdays (Now and then)


The return of certain human beings sent the lil memory glands in my water-filled brains churning and working. I miss those days. I miss those days when we always hung out as a clique. I miss my two bitches. I still remember how they celebrated my 19th for me. The girls bought a beautiful present that I still treasure loads even till now, and we spent a whale of a time together.


Topping the list, I was treated by YWei to my favourite chocolate cake. He managed to hide the entire surprise well, I must say.



We had like MILLIONS of unglam photos taken by Kid aka Y.Wei. Of course I couldn't post all of them, I mean hello, millions ley! Okay, not millions, I'm exaggerating, but seriously, 200 over. All I could get back (hello! all unglam photos lor! who wants!) at him with, is the photo below.



All and all and all, it was a great birthday. I'll never forget that day of my life.




However, the clique is gone, and all we left, are fragments of them. Sadly speaking, I've not met ANY of them yet (to date) with the exception of erm, (surprisingly) Kid. -points directly above-

Whatever the case is la huh, we will never be the same clique again. But I must thank God for bringing us together.

Glad to have such great buddies that were once so close, the memories will always stay in me forever and ever.

On a brighter note, I picked myself up after falling out from the entire clique! And yes! I've gotten a whole bunch of GREAT GREAT buddies who are GREATER than NEVER BEFORE.

Steph, Daiyan, Rayner, Chew, Tkgians, JAL mates, Cindy, Janzy, Ivy, Leia, Xiao, the list goes on and on... ... and on and on... ... and on and on... ...

And I had my 21st birthday parrtehhhhhhhhh!

But seriously, without my family around me, I swear I'd not be who I am today. I love my Dad, my Mom, my Sisters, my Aunts, my Uncles, and my Cousins like FUCK. I swear. They are everything to me.


Sorry, I know many awaiting my party pictures. But you know what, besides this ONE AND ONLY PHOTO, the others went to heaven with my dead laptop.

(Digress: I reformatted my lappy, remember? So all gone lor! However, I have them in hardcopy. Those who are meeting me soon, remind me to bring them to let you see!)



Now away from the brighter note, let's look at the duller side of life.

I HELL GOT A HUGE BLUE BLACK FROM SHOPPING IN JAPAN!

(Apologies to the horrible photography and disgusting legs. I tried my best to pluck each and every strand of Kah moh already)

Doesn't look dark here right. Because it just formed. Now, it's as black as mangosteen! =(

You must be wondering how I gotten the blueblack. Aiya, long story la. The main point is, the Japanese made their supermarket trolleys so small and so low that it is not suitable for long legged people to use so I keep banging into them while walking. Now I understand why the Japanese take so small steps while walking. DANG.



Oh this stupid photo here, supposed to upload before I go TYO for training. But I keep forgetting. Anyway I look like shit then la, so who cares. See my hair, short until like female policewomen in the past. (Yes, the period when police wore shorts) I think I look like those actresses in SBC (Singapore Broadcasting Company) during the 1980s to 1990s. Don't you agree? Hell! But I can't believe Moto said I looked like a air stewardess with the 'air' of an air stewardess. Sweet talk la huh, hell, sweet talk. No wonder can stay in 933 so long. Anyway, he probably disappeared. Forever tell me meet him but keep disappearing. -fume-

And that's all for today! More tomorrow! That's Jams for you! =)




Signing off,

MUACKS.

No comments: