It's Frisco, baby!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.
Initially, the name 'San Francisco' didn't seem to excite me alot. I've heard stories of how fellow crew would go to the extent of using their Annual Leave to block off their schedule so no one can take away their Frisco flights.
Till yesterday, the name 'San Francisco' didn't impress me a little.
I went online, did small research moments ago, yahoo-ed some photos, and VIOLA!!! I love Friscoooooo!!!
Chio chio.
Anyway, schedule for the month...
1st to 8th : Sin->Jpn->Sfo->Jpn->Sin
14th to 20th : Sin->Jpn(either Narita or osaka or nagoya)->Guangzhou->Jpn(don't know where again)->K.L(yes!)->Sin
What the hell am I gonna do for the remaining 8 days off and the remaining 8 days standby? I really don't know. That's like exactly 1/2 a month hanging my legs up on my wall and admiring them while sitting on the rocking chair.
Ah joke, I'd probably visit Genting / Malacca ONCE AGAIN.
Eh fuck, menstral cramps.
Oh menstral cramps, that was what kept me awake all night long till 4am! And because of that, it made me dislike someone, and it made me wanna cut off all ties with that person. I never felt so _________ (insert own adjective since I can't find an appropriate one to describe how I'm feeling) before. Who do you think you are? So what if you're some rich fuck? Yatches and cars mean NOTHING to me. They might have meant something to me when I was all young and silly, but not now. Especially so if the cars, yatches, riches, belongs to someone fucking rotten like you! Sorry, I don't know which part of you rotted, but I sincerely hope your THAT rots as much as you! EEEEEEW!
Alright, I got the mean bitch in me out already. Hey, I'm not a mean bitch okay, he deserves it. I've became relatively nice ever since I graduated from NAFA due to the influence of wonderful mates and so on. But this particular waterfilledidiot just had to step on my toes. Ouch! Dang him!
Anyway, I've gotten my answer from God and I'm so gonna cut all ties with this person. Bye bye. =P
I might sound like a childish kid, maybe I'm one, but whatever, I feel so much better now after throwing this tantrum.
Tatas.
Laters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment