Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fat

Aiya, kar nar sai. Nothing to say la.

I'm quite sad, going to leave here the day after tomorrow! =( I will miss my family and friends. Silly right, I am already so used to the job but yet I so don't feel like leaving! =( Don't know why.

I'm enjoying my offs and standbys la.

Met Cheryl in town today for chitchat, dinner, starbucks. Been a long long long long nong nong time since we last met. Bought new Japanese guide books and dictionaries from Kino. Yayness. =)

Gonna go for a hair cut tomorrow. Ay like fuck la, I keep changing my mind on whether or not to cut my hair! -rolls eyes-

I seriously would love to have my hair in a short bob yet I'd love to be a chiobu with long long locks. HOW?! HOW?! =( Jobwise, short hair easier to maintain. Leisure wise, long hair CHIOER!

HOW HOW!!! HOW HOW!!! HOW HOW!!!!

Okay, time to go and start a discussion with all my members on what I should do.

-meeting in progress-

No comments: