Wednesday, April 30, 2008

If you need food, you need food.

Super Random Shots.

Eh fuck, am I getting fatter or is it the angle, or is it my hair! Fuck! Hell! Help!


-rolls eyes-

Whateverrrr.


And I'm serious when I say that.

=)

ARGH, it pisses me off badly when it's hell a public holiday tomorrow and I can't go out tonight! -_- Sher just called me out for zouking yet I can't go! WHYYYY!

But I shan't complain since I'm going to San Francisssyyyyyy!!!!

Leaving this sunny island to the land of the rising sun in like erm 8 hours time. Stupid sentence that do not make sense, from one sunny country to another country where the sun rose. (Oh fine not funny I know) I need not sleep tonight as I've gotta start preparing for flight at 4am and my usual bedtime is 4am. So I guess it's dark circles for me.

I feel so stupid. I didn't bring the present and I realised it only when I was about to go home... Like ARGH! I feel like killing children!!!

Sometimes, when my friends treat me l ike this, I wish I was better off, a CHIO BU with long beautiful locks.

raynerteo: i saw this girl
raynerteo: oh she captured my small heart today
Jams Ng: must be me, muahaha
raynerteo: too it ended there
raynerteo: please la
raynerteo: you only capture my mouth
raynerteo: cus thats the only thing moving when i laugh
Jams Ng: FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jams Ng: i g n t s
raynerteo: why not
raynerteo: you can say
raynerteo: things like
raynerteo: thank you
Jams Ng: okay,
Jams Ng: THANK
Jams Ng: God
Jams Ng: for people like you
raynerteo: wheres the YOU
Jams Ng: that I swear upon my tiny heart NOT to get a boyfriend.

!!!!

Till 8th May, I'll be with you!

No comments: