Monday, April 21, 2008

Sigh. New york 2



Pretty right. Not me la, Cindy la. In the bus in Tokyo, or was it NY, can't remember.
So fed up. Blogged much and tadah! Gone, gone gone!


There's just this damned problem about my internet connection. Fucking slow, and thus it linked to a problem with the MSN and aiyah! It's just fucked up.


Anyway, mum told me something when I was back the other day. You must have a really wild imagination to find it funny. Call it a wild imagination, call it stupid and cheapskate imagination, up to you.

Mum said,"The other day, we were all in the lift, Jillian let out a huge fart.. (inserts sound) So I exclaimed 'WAH JILLIAN! VERY SMELLY LEY! WHY YOU FART! AIYOOO!' A while later, Jillian's thighs were shaking badly. I asked her 'Oei, are you okay! Why are you shaking so badly!' Jillian said, 'I'm trying to turn on vibration silent mode!' -_-"

End of story.

Well, that was totally fictional. But I thought it was for real, I mean duh, Jillian's such a clown. I bet she's capable of such stuff too.

Meetin Sher in town tomorrow. Hell excited. Can't wait. Been some time since we had a great chat.

He just buzzed to ask me out. Temptations huge, but it's not the time. Hate goin' out at night though there's car and all. Anyway, it doesn't spell anything good. I wouldn't know what to say to him when I meet him, neither would I know how to 'click' with him. 5 years ago, we could click well, and I would dare say, compatible. But it's so different now. I presumed he changed. No idea why too, maybe I changed too? Anyway, meeting him wouldnt bring anything good. The last time I met him, it sparked off the entire whole R saga and it sent R flyin' mad although it wasn't the ultimate reason to why things between R and I ended.

It's wrong, just so wrong. He's givin me wrong signals and I am takin all the wrong signals in. Fuck.

Help me.

But I still don't know why I am still fallin in. Girls like me are just suckers, damn.

Whatever, I'm young once. But I'm awake.

Anyway, this blog is getting boring because I am getting boring. Only realised when I read my past entries and I couldn't believe I wrote all that crap. I grew, yes I grew. But my breasts didn't. Damn, why.

Standby for many days.

Will be in here very often, see you!

No comments: