On ze way to Shibuya, Harajuku, and Shinjuku.


Stephie + Jams (Coca Cola Lounge Cineleisure)
I am pretty man! That's what we never fail to say to each other.
And somehow or rather I think we look like each other...I met Sher for a lil aimless walking today. Town. Yup, what's new for people like us who town daily in the past. =) We love it we love it! We had Tofu Cheezecake at Sun Moon place at Wheelock and WOO, it's under JAL. HAHAHA. Sad thing we didn't bring our damn JAL ID cards.
Not long after, we were at Cine for Suki Sushi. Can never decide on a restaurant. KNS. Ought to be more decisive in future. Two nice souls lahhhh.
Anyway, things got freaky when I was talking about Cindy and other seniors, Cindy appeared in front of me! FEP. FEP. She was going there to do her nails. I hope Cindy wasn't able to hear the contents la huh, or else she'd have flipped. Lols. Nothing actually la. It just so happens we were talkin about Isa.
Oh man, I was just checking out the photos that I posted. And I realised that my hairstyle is always the same with the person I was going out with! Look at Stephie + Jams photo and Sher + Jams photo. Freakinly scary!
Anyway, no news once again. It's always like this. That's how we play the hot cold game so well. =) Anyway, if no more news, then bye bye. Because I'm on standby for the next few days. Someone loves to ask me out at the wrong time, not fated, not fated. =(
Tomorrow blog more! Tomorrow gotta wake up at 7 and send lil Jess to school and fetch her after school. I'm marching down to school to scold those kids who make fun of her daily. Seems that they told Jess that Jess is ugly. And Jess told them, "If you wanna be so pretty go Geylang and be pretty la!" And so that sparked up a lil commotion between some kids. Gotta settle them tomorrow. Jess has been telling her friends that I work in Geylang and I am a huge gangster in Geylang. Kuakua.
Nightieeee. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment