Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back from dreaded flights.

As expected, the Canton pattern sucked. S-U-C-K-E-D.

But, from today onwards, I'm not gonna expect sucky flights anymore. That's how they come round, don't they? =)

I'll start afresh! I guess it's the time of the month, that's why so grumpy, down, and unlucky! Friggin' tired. Woke up at 430am daily that I ended up waking at 430 am today! =) But! With my talent in bed-lazing or dream-gazing, sleeping till 11am is definitely not a difficult task for me.

Anyway, small lil 'bah' of the day.

Last night, I brought home 2 'pop the marble in the soda' drinks for Jess. All the way from Japan okay! Fine, I admit that it was because it is so f cheap. 90cents can! This two goondusamys (Mum and Jess) couldn't figure out how to open the drink and pop the marble. *Note: I was asleep at this time and they knew they couldn't disturb me because I was in a foul mood* When these two goonduuuus finally gave up trying, they strode to the room really quiet and asked me to open the bottle.

Holla! Of course the smart me could pop the marble la! I don't know how many marbles I've popped in my life! What think you, my favourite drink alright! But, as usual, the soda squirted out EVERYWHERE. Viola! It spilt on Joline's (my second sis) side of the bed. Alright, this second sister of mine is a clean freak. So if she finds out that Jess spilt SWEET carbonated SODA on her bed. She's so gonna flip and probably get her whole army of old maids to clean up my entire bed!

Jess, freaked out. And we were 'AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!'-ing away. So Mummy, being the understanding one, told Jess, "Don't worry baby, nothing happened. Nothing happened!" And she flashed her BIG BIG BIG BIG megawatt smile.

So Jess, apparently being the SMARTEST Jess *note the word smartest, ran out of my room screaming and jumping around. "NOTHING HAPPENED! NOTHING HAPPENED! NOTHING HAPPENED!" And of course, that lil imp never forgets to flash her huge smile too when she does something wrong!

And I guess you can predict what happened la. Everyone came running into the room.

It's like telling the police, "NOTHING HAPPENED NOTHING HAPPENED! THERE'S NO THEIF/ROBBER/TERRORIST IN HERE!"

That's Jess for you.

Off to meet Ivy.

No comments: