Thursday, May 22, 2008

NOVO SALES!

Ay I tell you, Novo having salah sales! Yes, I like calling great huge sales salah sales. =) ALL the DANG shoes are like either 50/70% off can! And all bags are 50% off!

=D

Sales makes me a happy girl.

Met Ivy today instead because I was so pissed yesterday that I refused to go out.

Things that pissed me off yesterday that made me stay home:
1) Returned from Japan realising Jillian brought my lappy to school without my permission and destroyed it. (FYI: I just sent it all the way to AMK to get it repaired a month ago and now it is dead again)
2) Returned from Japan realising Jillian, Joline, and Jess gobbled up all my sweets that I was supposed to pass to Ivy. WTF.
3) Jillian switched on a fan at home and caused a total blackout for 3 whole fucking hours.
4) I ended up soaking a cold bath in my spabath tub for 3 hours to cool myself, at the same time meditating hoping that the water will turn into a block of ice to prevent me from turning into a wrinkled prune instead.
5) My parents rushed home to save me in time. Seconds away from me turning into a wrinkled Japanese prune. Hooray!

Ivy and I had lunch at a secret hideaway in Far East which serves superb cheap Jap food, but of course with horrible service (I don't give a damn, good food more important). She enjoyed herself, and so did I. I bought some clothes and Ivy bought some clothes too! =) Did a JAL Crew tag for my Japanese crew friend. Main reason why I was in town. The ah neh uncle thinks I am from SQ and wanted to make an SQ tag for me till I stopped him! Woots.

Anyway, was supposed to meet Aunt Di at Suntec for some Novo shopping and I took a train down specially to wait for her and meet her. In the end! She couldn't come! So I ended up shopping along, buying shoes, and drinking my favourite Green Tea Frap from Starbucks. It's part of my daily needs now. Dang.

Anyway, I presume I am typing rubbish, so it's time for me to sign off! No pics because this dang com has a bit of prob! Soons!

Love,
JAMSJAMSJAMSJAMSJAMS.

Bloody Rayner better don't be late tomorrow!

Somebody find me a boyfriend quick! I hate Rayner asking me to line up to marry him!


No comments: