Friday, May 23, 2008

-_-

I guess many of you must have heard of my 'headache, so i sleep alot, sleep alot, that's why headache, headache, therefore sleep even more to kill headache, but end up i get more headache!' theory.

SIgh, it's something like that now! But I don't have a headache to start with this time round and I sleep alot just because I simply have nothing better to do. Recently I've been sleeping at 12am and waking at 9am as my body clock has been adjusted back to normal after I returned from the Asian countries. (Well, I definitely wouldn't get such a wonderful body clock after returning from New York yeah) But I guess I ruined it by waking up at 11am today! Oh dear! I'm dead meat! So I hope I get really mentally tired today (since I'd never ever get physically tired by sitting and eating and shopping all day, that's my forte, duh). Hmmm, I think I definitely would, like hello, meeting bloody Kindergarten mate ley! The idiotic bastard who'd piss me off with gazillions of sarcarstic remarks! I bet he'd say I look like a ghost. Like duh-uh, Sadako's from Japan what.

Okay, loh soh no more. Prepare to, prepare to go out soon. No! Not typo! =D

Schedule's out tomorrow! -crosses fingers-

Dear Lord,
I pray that you'd give me everything that you have for me in life.
In the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen.


LOVE, JAMS.

No comments: