Sunday, June 22, 2008

MALAYSIA TRIP 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooohoo! Finally found some time to upload the Malaysia getaway photos. Oh, and if you are expecting to see pictures of glamourous pretty me, full make up, great hair, nice clothes, and so on... dream on. What's a Malaysia getaway for, REST and RELAX! I mean, why spend all your time on makeupandhair when no one in that pathetic lil country recognises you or even bothers to look at you! Fine, I admit there were 1 or 2 days where the dress up freak in me lingered. But not for long, I didn't bother maintaining by touching up. So okay hor! Don't pin-point my ugly self hor! Sigh, why do I even wanna put up this fugly pictures on the net to let you guys mock me. You all are such darlings that I have to share with you almost everything, my joy and my joy! Yeah, I throw away my sorrows. =)

Anyway, pictures courtesy of photographer Jillian. I didn't wanna take pics at all, but this woman just kept taking and taking and taking. Duh, show off her Sony phone what! So if you realise, I don't look very willing to smile or appear divaish in ANY of the photos. Felt like some irritating papparazi (spelling?!whatever.) chasing me all the way to Malaysia! Of course like 5% of the photos were taken by me la. =)

Here we go!

Short summary of the entire trip. Entire jinggang of 15 humans loaded in 2 cars. A Odyssey and a Premacy. Not very huge cars IMO, but to-do. Stopped off at Muar, dropped 2 humans off. Continued to Melaka, stayed for a night in a horrible apartment hotel. 2nd day went to Genting and stayed for 2 nights. 4th day returned to Melaka stayed in NICENICE hotel and last day home sweet home. Basically nothing much but eating every 2 hours. Loads of family fun and bonding and little rest. That's bout it. Cheers.




I always think I look like Jess in the above photo. Don't focus on the nomakeup me! Focus on the alikeness! No wonder many said that Jess grow up sure look like me. Yay!


Told you being a big sister is not easy. When lil sissie falls asleep at dinner table, must carry her and be the last to eat. Fwah, the sacrifices of a big sister. Must cover her eyes and ears from the sounds and lights too to let her sleep well. I am so so so wei da.

Aunt Di forever munching but she lost her taitailook in this picture! HA! Can suan her already.


See, told you forever eating. That's Dunkin' Donuts. Not nice. =(


My Number 1 love. Sister Jane. I love Mummy!



Sister Jane and Sister Jess. Cute hor. I love them the most, they are my EVERYTHING, and I mean, EVERYTHING.





Tourguide booking dinner table at Mushroom Farm restaurant. I told you my Dad's a gangster at Geylang, yet no one believes me. Now this picture is proof, isn't it? He definitely looks like one. Sometimes I think my Dad's face and skin is so black that I have difficulty locating him at night.
My aunt trying to eat with her mouth closed. TAHAH!


It's hard trying to line your eyes, tell me about it. =)


And it's even harder trying to locate your earholes, tell me MORE about it. Ay, in Genting, cold temperature causes earholes to contract, didn't you know! Kidddddddddding!

I like chimps. Jess thinks I'm cool and tries to mimic me. Somehow I look like a chimp with an itchy scalp. =D

I told you she forces me to smile for photos. I don't really love taking photos. Dang. Actually, I don't know HOW to take photos.

That's when I could take it no more and there comes the punch for the camera! I told you I am a violent chimp with an itchy scalp. DIDN'T I? Tsk, you aren't attentive enough! Listen to what I say carefully! I do not joke 10% of the time! Heh.
Now the consecutive takes of Ng Xin Ying Jillian. I told you she forces all on me! I was so innocent! Dang.




Airing armpits while tying hair thinking that I can brush her off. FAIL.


Sometimes I think my sister is slightly cute. Especially when she volunteered to manual fan me during the electricitytrip. Well, she looks cute in this pic, doesn't she? Hope she doesn't read this. But still, she's dang irritating. But still, I love my family.



This is an example of a takglam picture but yet I still post it up. Cannot help looking at how me and Jess look like split images with our mouth opened. Look carefully and you'll get what I mean. I know la, I have a short neck. I can't help it, can't I? It's God's gift to me and I'll appreciate everything he gave me.

I'm guilty, didn't go Church today. =( God's been with me looking after me all these while making me such a happy and blessed soul yet I was unable to go Church to give thanks and pray and so on! I'm such a goondu. I have to be there next week. JUST before my flight. I HAVE TO.

Ciao! Oh, let you see look see look my new hairstyle.

Not very nice in my opinion, but I don't care. My face got slightly too plump due to the Malaysiagetaway binge. I need to elongate my face big time.

Beeeeefore.
Afterrrrr.

No comments: