Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Schedule for the month of July

View from my Narita hotel room which faces the airport. See the DIRTY window? See the pretty planes?
Ito Yokado, my one stop shopping mall. Favourite shopping mall, that's my old house, my old neighbourhood. That's where the church bells ring every 12 noon. That's where we love to frequent during the weekends. I miss tokyo training days.
=D
I so wanna go KUALA. See the twin towers! So motivational! Love that like nuts! View from hotel room.

Sigh, so my upcoming NY pattern has changed to a NY pattern that does not have the KL stay in it! =( Nvm, it's alright, less money but I get to see family sooner! SIGH! I was so looking forward to go KL!

Right, been in the midst of studying for my Emergency test. I don't know when's the retest, but I definitely CAN'T AFFORD to fail again. I saw the results. S***** and Jams failed. THROW FACE ANOT. JAMS ley! FAILED A TEST LEY! Somemore EMERGENCY TEST LEY! Throw face anot you tell me! THROW FACE ANOTT!!!!

Anyway, schedule for this month. Didn't really wanted to share my schedule with some of my classmates as certain beings have been saying stuff, but I guess it doesn't really matter. Right, take things easy, easy!

29th JUN - 6th JUL Narita, Newyork, Narita
14th JUL - 18th JUL Narita, Kuala, Sin (like for what), Osaka
21st JUL - 27th JUL Narita, Newyork, Narita

As expected, a double Newyork in a month would mean unwanted and unneeded comments and sarcarsm from EVERYWHERE. But hey, that's in my advance schedule. I'm eating grass next month (AUG) okay (with maybe only 1 flight), so nothing to rejoice about.

Jah, that's wawawabout it la. No mood to blog. I've this urge to cook, bake, do something for the household. But =( something's stopping me. Just no mood for ANYTHING. Guess it's the dudung man! Coming soon! JANG! Anyway, there's NOTHING left in the fridge, NOTHING. NOTHING left at home. No food NOTHING. What's new man. =)

I so wanna get that dress from Gilda's blogshop! Okay, off to email Gild now! Tatas!


Love,
Jams..................


No comments: