Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boring.

Hmmmmmm. My darling Cindy's favourite phrase. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. =) I miss her la, hope can see her in the hotel or something. Team flight soon please!!!

Yeah, this coming flight is a team flight, WITHOUT Cindy, instead, given RAINE. Holey Moley.

So what have I been up to? Woke up at 11, watched Tv, had my brunch, walked around this pathetic house and finally decided to hit my books. I'm so gonna study hard. I moved my books to every single spot of my house, in hope of finding a conducive spot to study, but sad to say, NONE. I guess it's the heart la, not the spot. =)

So finally mum called around 2pm, (note: no studying done up till this point) and she told me we're gonna have a steamboat tonight because Jillian finally is able to be HOME early without needing to work at Tei. So mum says that calls for a celebration. Gotta be ready by 5 odd to head out, get the groceries, get Jess new specs for Pri 1, and pick up my much needed travelling facial stuff.

Digress: Thefaceshop's toner's working DANG good, but why does it seem as though 1/2 a bottle is gone within less than 5 days?!

Anyway, I finally realised time is running out, and I realised how much housework is needed to be done. BUT! I have been wasting the past 6 days away telling myself I'd really really really study when in actual fact I only studied for 1 day (maybe only 2 hours). So that's when reality hit, and I really studied. Completed like WOOOOOOO so much stuff, maybe 2/3 of everything. But of course Jams expect the best, and only the best. Which judging upon my standards, it's like only 1/9 of everything. Way to go!!

I'll continue studying hard daily. Not more than 3 hours a day. I need to lead my taitai lifestyle. I need to lead my housewife lifestyle. I need to lead my bummer lifestyle. I need to lead my teenage lifestyle!

So many kinda lifes to lead right. One each daily. =)

Tried communicating with my ducks in my spa tub, but they seem to be growing into mould. Thus I guess that's why they sank.

Digressing.. Like again, what's new. That shows how jumbled up my thoughts can be.

Anyway, I'm really happy daily. I can't thank Him enough. Thank Lord for everything he has given me. I might not be the richest, prettiest, slimmest, whateverest person that I yearned for. But, I'm definitely the happiest person I yearned to be. But but but, I'm not perfect.

You must be thinking I'm nuts to be happy when my family's rather poor, house's SUPER messy, sisters' rather crazy, job's rather measly paid, my life's so friggin boring, yadah yadah yadah. But yeah, I'm happy. I'm happy all these things were imperfect, thus, it made me feel that imperfection is definitely something I live on.

I laugh about anything and everything. Mum, Jess and me never fail to laugh out loud daily over ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I mean it. Recently, the M1 advertisement drives us nuts. We'd throw back whatever we're munching on in bed, and get our 2 thumbs up. All ready to mimic that headshaking action and laugh out bananas/bakkwa out.

Okay, enough of digressing. Time to pick up those brooms, sweep some rooms, and wait for fairy godmother to show up. I wanna go to the ball, I wanna meet my prince, I wanna meet my prince! 744KJW pilot! Where are you! =(

Thank you Lord.
Thank you.

No comments: