Friday, June 27, 2008

okbands

Chew came back from Taiwan and she brought me presents! I love presents as much as I love giving presents! =)

She gave me this box of plasters. Yeah! Plasters! In Taiwan they call it OK band, like how they call it OK band in Japan too. =)


Punk'd! Chocos! =) LOVE IT. Jess begged me for 2. =( 2 less now. =(



That's Jess posing for my favourite numbers. 131. Those were the days, those were our numbers. =)


Met Chew in the mid afternoon and met Ivy in the evening. Ivy's friend wanted to join us for dinner, so it was Ivy, Ah Tan, and that new friend. Don't know his name though. BUT HE KNOWS MOTO! -_- So freaky. World so small. Gotta meet Moto tomorrow, he better give me a good timing or else I'll just SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Moto buzzed for movie tonight but I was too tired.

I saw Nicholas at Citylink today! That G-star Nicholas! He kept looking at me, I guess he found me familiar but can't remember where he saw me. HA. I have super duper good memory, so boos to him! Lousy memo, but nah, didn't wanna call him. Saw that Gerry too, The Agnes B Gerry, I was smiling to Chew when I saw him but Chew took a while to realise it is him! Singapore is just FRIGGIN small la, ain't it?

Anyway, digressing again. Some poly guys (no handsome ones, checked. all bengs) on the bus this afternoon were having this 'small lil discussion' (small enough that I could hear them so clearly) on whether I was Ng Hui. Please, enough of such humilation. Humilation to Ng Hui I guess. I mean I'm so erm, huge? Why would I look anything like her. She's such a gem to me. I'd rather look like Zoe Tay or something. Whooots.

Somebody's peeping on my friendster. She thinks I don't know that she's peepin. But hey girl, Jams the smartest and the quirkest bitch in town, so -big grin- I know you've been snooping on me! -_- No, I'm not talking about the ex colleague. I'm talking about some CQ person. =) Guess no one knows what I'm talking about huh.

I bought a new set of PJs for my third sissie, hope she likes it. Gave Momo and Pap some cash today, I hope that makes them happier! =) No, I'm not saying they are sad. I just wanna keep them happy.

I'm starting to blabber rubbish because I had so much fun today. =)

LOVE, XOXO, JAMS.

No comments: