Not much left to be said hyah?
Slept at 2am and woke up at 4pm. Hoolala. What's new! Sigh, wanted to meet up with Stephy but due to the fact that the silly me woke up so dang late, ROAR.
I have been arranging my C.A.M since like 4pm till like now? =) 2 hours can! I wasted 2 hrs on the dang C.A.M! And I've yet to start on my Emergency studies. What's NEEWWWWWW. I've this huge urge to go out with all the chiccass but ahhh why must I have to rot at home and study!
Though I've like a week in between from my previous flight to my next flight, the time seems so so so so short thus there's like no one I can meet? Have to study for Emergency test, Japanese Oral Test, Japanese Writing Lessons. SIGHSIGHSIGH. I'd love to study Japanese! I mean I wanna be a full-fledged Japanese bitch! (okay ignore the bitch word) I wanna speak and write and read like a Japanese! All so as not to suffer in Japan like an idiot who understands almost almost NOTHING! Of course I'm not ignoring the fact that I wanna marry a NICE NICE HANDSOME HANDSOME Japanese Pilot, so I can become a Japanese PR in like 3 years after marriage.
Family pressure. My dad, yes my dad the incorrigible Geylang gangster, has had enough of being an uncouth gangster and has decided to become a civil-minded, polite Japanese citizen. He is so so so for the idea of migrating to Japan and residing there to spend his silver days. I see his desire so strong that the fillial daughter in me has decided to succumb to marrying a JAPANESE. You know, I hate the thought of marrying Japanese guys so much because they are so MCP! Of course I met SUPER SUPER UN-MCP Jappy guys, but ratio is like beepbeep.
Aiya, I'm talking so much rubbish but the truth is that, I'm still waiting for a Japanese pilot to marry me. I want the 747-400KJW that one. Only him.
Rubbish aside, the part where my parents wanna migrate and spend their silverdays in a Japan countryside is true and nothing but the truth. That's one of my goals in life. I'll work really hard to fulfil their dreams. Yeah man.
Why so much words and no studying done?!
Okay! I'm off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment