Yuewei just buzzed, so yes, I'm strong. Bloody bastard, after all that shit, IRRITATING. SO RUDE LOR, SO 'THINKHIGHLYOFHIMSELFLOR'. No replies for him. Anyway he's gonna start his reservist soon. Case closed.
Jo told me to Dragonfly. I told her Dragonfly for her age can! HAHAHAHAHA. Shit, I'm so mean.
I'm supp to like call office to report standby, but with the new rules of calling BEFORE 12pm, it is totally impossible for me to do so as I wake up after 3 daily. So yeahs.
Managed to study a lil Emergency. Yeah, I can't start on my Jappy if I've yet to pass my emergency test. So yes, for the sake of sounding/being a fullfledged J, I shall study my emergency. A step at a time! A step at a time!
You know, I think some bitches are just totally yunkaqiuyucks. Prob can figure her name out from that adjective, but I really can stand it no more. Like stop being so all high and mighty. We are hell batchies and yet now you're acting like you're some hot favourites of the 4 queens. No need to boast about how hot fav you are, I don't care. You know darling, I don't really give a good damn about it, When I ask you how's your flight schedule, I don't mean to ask you how great your flights are so as to determine if you are a fav. girl. I just wanna know when we can meet for chats or have each other company while being overseas. But your 'SO SO LA' reply really pissed me off. And you simply brushed me off with, 'I'm busy, talktoyoulater.' Like chickennehnehyunkaqiuyucks please shuttheyunup and GLN (get lost now). Apparently I know NONE of my batchies read this besides my darling Zoesan, but I really don't give a hoot anymore.
At the end of this sentence, it shall mark an end to our friendship. (END)
Hallelujah, I feel so much better now.
AH FUCK, I'm really so pissed lor. First it was that veness bitch, now it's you. WHY. FELLOW BATCHIE must treat us liddat. Enough okay I tell you.
I won't wanna have ANYTHING to do with you in future. So I shall not MEET YOU ANYMORE.
HALLELUJAH.
-peace-
Yeah, random post. I just needed to let it out. TV time soon, like let me watch tv in peace. And YW, BUZZ OFF.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment