Just had supper. -BURP- Can smell the fries, chix wings, noodles. HMMMM, my Dad is the King. All I said was, 'DANG HUNGRY LA!'. Yayness.
Janzy said I looked really haggard now (as compared to when I first started flying). She said I lost alot of weight. Hmmmm, that's weird. Everyone has different views huh, gained weight, lost weight, blablabla. Whatever, as long as I eat and I'm happy. =D
Ay fiak, I'm so sleepy now.
Tomorrow it's shopping in town with the Aunt and Mum and Cuzzies at Paragon and Thompson plaza after that for some recital.
Tanoshimi desu! Nihon no laifu wa suki, dai suki. Nihon no otoko noko mo dai suki. Nihon no kyapptan mo dai suki. 747-400 KJW dake. KJW DAKE! Getsu-yobi, nihon no narita e ikimasu. Aeon de kaimono o shimasu. Emily to Jamie wa petsu petsu desu. TA NO SHI MI NE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment