Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baqqqqqqqqq.

Hoila! Mikka mikka! Pucca pucca! Whatever. -_-

10th August
Yeah, came back on the 10th Aug (touched down at 1230am). By the time I was home and freshened up and all, it was approximately 2am? Still half sober from jetlag, woke up 5odd hours later and prepared for Church! =)

Church was fun, service was by Hokkien-mandarin speaker since Pastor Prince was on 'leave'.

Pastor Mark was so dang funny that I couldn't stop laughing once I saw his face on the screen. Prick funny! With him speaking in broken (super broken) singlish, hokkien, and mandarin, it sent everyone (all ages, all races) rolling in laughter.

Oh yeah! Sidetrack! I saw Jam Xiao at Fountain of Wealth! Yeah, he was having his autograph session there la. Heard his voice live and saw him live. COOL STUFF CAN. Okay, Jam Xiao is another seperate topic.

After Church, had lunch at Suntec and went for swimming at the club. Fine fine, again I gotta admit I didn't swim. I sat there eating Jumbo Restaurant's Chicken wings, Fried You Tiao, and their whole range of juices.



So who said swimming was slimming or slimming was swimming. Whatever with it.

11th August

Slept around 3am the previous night and woke up at like 11am. Aiyo! Not enough sleep to recover from my jetlag crap! =( Had to meet the JAL girls for manicure, dinner and drinks.

Instead, I spent the day painting my own nails at HOME and spending time with my little one before heading out when Mum came back to take over looking after the little one. So met up with the JALLIES and we went to International Building's 'The Ricetable' for a buffet dinner. Good stuff I must say. Free flow lime juice ley! I'm a sucker for free flow drinks!

After the shiokadoozdooz dinner, the gang of 5 headed to Alleybar for some drinks. Smart Jams met a fellow JAL senior there. So coincidental. I hope we weren't bitching too loudly. See, JAL girls lurk everywhere. Be careful, be very careful. Yeah, the warning was for me.

Home at 1am, slept at 3am. What is this! What is this!

12 August

Set my alarm at 945am in order to wake up in time to meet Daiyan. AH HAH. Laze in bed la! Darling Daiyan allowed me to laze in bed for more 15 mins. Hoi, that's good stuff k! Anyway even though I lazed for 15 mins more that girl was still late. HA!

We warmed the seats at Somerset's OrganiCafeXpress (or something like that) for say, a whole good 4 hours? Love, wove, dove it.


Okay, anyway enough of the updates. I need to start on my Jam Xiao liao!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

JAM XIAO (Hsiao Jing Teng)

Jam happens to be Jams' new found idol. His homepage happens to be http://jamsclub.net/. Needless to say, I think that he's my Prince Charming! See! His name has already shown we're made for each other! He's Jam, I'm Jams, our kid would be called JAMSS! The Jam Family! =)

Don't you think Jam's just so charming. His strong and unique vocals, boyish looks, fair complexion, cute sense of humour... ... Aiyo! So many plus points! The downside, so skinny! He should go for some weight gain programme or something.

Summer thinks that we aren't suited for each other because Jam's a little zibi (autistic?) and on the other hand, I talk too much. But the other JAL girls think we are a perfect match from Heaven because talkative people do help autistic people to become LESS autistic. Don't just say it's rubbish.

I once mentioned Xiao Zhu and Jam makes a good gay pair right! Yeah, Xiao Zhu is the only guy so far who can make Jam appear like a huge joker. Ha.

So, GO JAMS GO! Pray that you get to marry JAM! Same age somemore. Ba zi very he!

Signing off to watch tv,

JAMS.

No comments: