Eh, you know. I don't know how to tell you, but you so have to know how great God's grace is. Really. I really SO SO SO SO wanna CHIONG to Church and listen to His words, worship Him, and have a great SUNday. I've been missing 2 weeks of Church and without a doubt, I'm missing it next week again. But as I've said, the power of God is so great.
Mum warned me again and again not, I repeat, NOT to go out today as I'm on standby. But hello I on standby for 3 days liao, keep wanting them to CALL CALL CALL CALL CALLLLLL me for flight. But no ley? No flights ley, I waited till the worms started to climb in through my ass. Rotting in process!
So Jamie messaged Huimin and Huimin said, "You standby really sit at home and wait for flight ah? I always go out!" That spurred me. I could take it no more. Mum, I AM going out with Jess. And Mum finally said, "Ah go la go la."
Off we went to Vivo. =D On the way there, I told Jess that IF I were to get called up I have to CHIONG home STRAIGHT away. But in my heart I told myself not so HENG one la.
So yes, Jo called and said the office called looking for me and she told the office I went to buy say, lunch? =) I called back and they asked where I was, and asked how long more will it take for me to get home. I said in 10. And there! Los Angeles tomorrow. God finally answered all my prayers. You don't know, that's how great God's love for us is. Thank you. Thank you Lord.
But of course there are cons la, that would simply mean I am NOT meeting Zoeann + Huimin darl for a carnivore brunch. And one more, very cheery event. I MOST PROBABLY wont, yes WONT be attending Adora aka Bitch aka Blardy Bitch's 21st. I was REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLY looking forward to it. But somehow I always had this feeling that yeah I was gonna miss it. So I've always been praying to be called up for the previous 3 days and not today. But oh wells, He answered my prayer and you can't tell how happy I am to be able to work more and bring home more bread for the family. Thank you Lord, Amen. Hallelujah.
Anyway, Dad was suddenly sent to hospi for guess some cramps or something due to his hbp or something. Yeah, guess Mum was freak stressed as she keep raising her voice on the phone for NOTHING. Yeah, can understand. I was quite lost. Wanted to ask Rayner boy to drive back the car from Eunos to our house. But I thought he was in camp or something. So yeah, got Uncle Marcus to drive it back instead. Felt so bad man. I don't like to ask favours. As for Rayner different case la, he's the Royal Maid. Anyway I shan't call him a Royal Maid anymore as he sent kuehs to my house. Tons and TONS of delicious kueh that my mum and my aunt and my uncle and my cousins WORSHIP. He might treat it like dung and throw it to the cleaners YET my family WORSHIPS it. And I SWORE that I would blog about HOW LONG he took to reach my house. But since he's so nice to as bring me my mum's favourites, I shall instead praise him.
Rayner boy ah, knowing you for these 20 years has not been a waste! Free kueh for sister Jane when she's down and stressed. KUDOS to what you did! First time you did something great for sister Jane! Yay!HAPPY, RAYNER?! =) See, something nice about you OKAY.
Now my aunt asked if after eating the kueh will kena love potion anot. KUAKUA, darling aunt get wrong signal liao. Hallelujah liao.
New phrase: Hallelujah liao.
Ah, time to bathe and whats nots. Idiot Rayner made me sit and wait and sit and wait till I feel so stinky! LAX tomorrow, time to open my bible and read it 24/7.
LAX hotel, LAX hotel, you know what I mean? -grins-
Somemore now 7th month. I better stop typing and later forget to fetch Jess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment