Time check: 9:50am
I'm nuts! I'm nuts! I woke up at 9:50am! That's supposed to be my midnight concuss time! But tsktsktsk, I was awake the whole entire night. WHOLE entire night. I was in bed at 2:30am after my XiaoZhuXiaoGui and yes, eyes closed, mind wide awake till 9:45am. Just as I was about to switch off completely, the phone rang.
Since I was on standby, it was definitely a normal reaction to jump outta bed to answer the phone. -roar- WRONG NUMBER! And the bluuuuuudieh idiot still didn't understand what the phrase 'wrong number' meant. -lagi roar!!!-
And from then onwards, I lay there, trying to fall asleep AGAIN but yeah since I'm typing like a nutters here I think you'd have figured I couldn't sleep la huh.
Is this like insomia or what? I was in bed turning, tossing, combing my hair with my fingers, fitting my foot in every noodge and corner of the comforter trying to find a comfortable position. But no, I wasn't very agitated about not being to fall asleep. Instead, rather peaceful.
Thousands of issues flooded my head last night/this morning/the entire time I was awake.
Right, I bet they weren't exactly issues, they were, well, silly boliao thoughts.
Examples?
1) I'm starting to like Jam Xiao, sibeh funny. I like his idiot face. He sorta reminds me of a certain someone, no money for guessing who hor.
2) Show Luo and Jam Xiao makes a funny gay pair.
3) Show Luo and Xiao Gui are definitely the best partners ever made for entertainment business. -Entertainment100%noted-
4) Some unnamed personality loves to play hide and seek. Perhaps hide and no seek.
5) I want to eat some food, good food, like say, international buffet at some hotel?
6) My mum's gonna go for some bowling game and she's gonna throw Jess at home under my care, how cool is that.
7) So where shall we sneak out to? But mum forbids me to go out! DANG.
8) How I'm gonna look like when I eat too much grass at home. Also, how my skin will turn green after eating so much grass and not getting any sunlight for so long.
9) If I'm really gonna continue typing what was really on my mind from 2:30am-9:45am, you guys would probably start throwing eggs at me.
10) So yes, I'm outta here at this INSTANT!
-poof-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment