Saturday, August 16, 2008

Boring Jamie. Shallow Jamie.

I've been sleeping since 2am and it's 4pm now yet it feels as though I need 3 more hours or sleep. You get what I mean? Shit, the weight gain must have been due to the excessive sleeping and eating.

Dong's party in the evening and DblO at night. Church next morning and that's something definitely worth looking forward to. The pathetic me has never been to any 21st bdae parties yet as I've always been away during those days. Say, Stephys, Janzys, Adoras. See! How many I've missed already! Quite sad, these peeps make an effort to turn up for mine yet I've to disappoint them with regards to those flights. Argh, bugger flights.

Phone rang at 6:10am this morning but not for long. I think the office people were trying to call me up to take some flight but they suddenly realised that I'm off! So smart. If it was a turnaround I'd probably jump out of bed to kop it. But the phone stopped ringing rather abruptly. Don't knows.

USD appreciated, ah F! I mean Faith! Won't be doing much shopping then except for my OWN clothes.

I found my old blog. Okay, not the one I kept from 2002-2004 NOR the one from 2004-2006, BUT the one from 2006 till this one. Well, I can't remember all the other urls. Change of style in writing, or should I say, change in mindset? I sound so much older now. Even simply comparing the first few posts of this blog and looking at what I type nowadays. Big big difference. I'm not getting any smarter yet I'm not getting any funnier.

ROARS! Shit, lack of sentences and words in brain. BRB.

No comments: