Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dong's 21st.

Hmmm, I don't have the pics YET but I don't think I will get many since I didn't stay there THAT long. But oh wells, met many many friends and I really think the world is damn small.

1) I met my pri sch bestfriend's cousin who happens to be my secondary sch's junior's sister who happens to be Dong Xiang's friend!
2) I met my Mavis Tutorial friend who knows my Speech and Drama friends and at the same time happens to be Dong Xiang's friend!
3) I met my JAL senior's ex boyfriend who happens to be Dong Xiang's friend! -winks- He's quite 'ahem'.
4) I met all my secondary school friends who either know my speech and drama friends or my mavis tutorial friends OR my pri sch friends or my outside friends!

AND! They were all at Dong Xiang's PARTY! AND yet I was worried I won't know anyone there. Well, I really don't know many of them there since that girl's one guy magnet and there were so many guys and girls there. So many people lor and I felt so outta place because they were all from NUS Sci Fac.

Anyway I'm running late, have to go meet the JALLIES for chilling!!

BYE!

No comments: