I prepared 'Japwest Fusion Mandarin Orange Salad' for the family today. Achievement, achievement. That's obviously besides the fact that I made the entire kitchen floor sorta sorta sortaaa wet yeah? Mom said salad was great, but commented that she'd prefer a dry kitchen floor in future. Cheers.
16th Aug 2008
Previous posts have shown what a 'blast' Dong's party was. So need not elaborate anymore on that. Dblo was hmmm, okay, alright. Gotta admit it was great stuff with the Jallies (and I ain't lying, I had loads of fun) but, and here's the but, I don't think I'd love to club in the near future. Getting old, can't drink much. 2 jugs + 1 Corona = 1 helluva hangover. Waiting for Sher to zoom the pics over.
17th Aug 2008
Sean was the lead singer at Church today (17thaug). Like, FHIGH-NAH-LEE. Yeah I know he's getting married soon but I still can swoon at this 18yrsoldJC-looking boy (I guess he's 24) singing rock songs on stage. Not a sin right? Anyway he's really God-sent. Great composer, musician, and singer. Charismatic.
Dined at Marina Sq and went to Aunt Di's after to bunk. Watched the Table Tennis (waste of time IMO) and had Changi Village takeaways. Nasi Lemak and Ipoh Horfun. GOOD STUFF, I loike. Sarpino Pizza came at 9pm and that was Dinner cum Supper Round 2.
Today
Went to the Interchange, changed some Money. Bought some dry stuff for the LA trip this thurs.
And that's yours boring truly for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment