I don't know how 'insert your own adjective' I can get, but this is how 'insert the same adjective' I can get.
I clicked on Gilda's msn randomly and I realised that girl left me a msg a few days ago and YET why I know nuts about it?!
So we started chatting and I realised I missed her alot. ALOT, no joke. I mean sometimes you'll never know how much you miss that person till you get that point of contact. And then, TADAH! She's still as funny and as bitchy as ever. I realised that as I age, I get less bitchy. I don't know if this is a good thing or what but I think I'm maturing a tad too fast. Okay, change that maturing into 'nurturing my old age mindset'. We spoke like the old times, only without the vulgarities now. I wonder, will things be the same when we meet face to face? Whatever the case is, I'll meet her once her projects have sorta cleared, say, Oct/Nov?
Now why is SIM taking away all my closed buds and driving them nuts? Gilda was complaining about her workload too and I can so understand because I hear almost the exact same thing from Stephy.
As that, I met Stephy and Ivy for a short dinner today.
We sorta surprised Ivy with a lil birthday cake but yet the surprise didn't really run through smoothly because befuddled me was unable to obtain a lighter. Cheers. Pics will be up soon when Stephy and Ivy sends them to me. I only have like 1 pic in my camera because my camera was thrown into the dungeon as it was voted the worst camera of all times. Cheers again.
I had a chat with Stephy, okay make that a long talk, and wooo I feel good. I feel like singing that 'I feel good' song. Though we couldn't exactly come up with a final final chop chop clean clean solution but I'm glad I shared it, thoroughly. Although talking about the 'person-in-subject' was definitely not a 'song' thing to do. I totally had no song in me talking about 'P-I-S'.
The Lord answered Mum's prayers and I don't know if it is something to be happy about but I guess God has a reason for everything he does. Jo's rather keen on starting a course on 'somecasinothingy' that yields a monthly income of SGD2000. Okay, it starts from 2k but when she is being promoted, she can get up to 6k in time to come. It also seems that she is the pioneer batch so that means that when the casinos are finally up, she'd be getting more than the avergae Joe working in the SAME casino. Get my point? So it's really a q of doubt on whether to send her for that 7k course. Hows? What if she gives up after finishing the course again? Mum is gonna sit and 'drink coffee' with me later and I've gotta give her sane advices.
Dear Heavenly Father,
I give thanks for all the countless blessings you have given me, my family, and my friends.
Thank you for loving us unconditionally.
In the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen.
Be right back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment