Friday, September 5, 2008

Blank slate

My mind's probably blank now as my tummy's equally blank. I'm too lazy to go look for food at home as there is NEVER food at home, so just save the energy instead of searching high and low.

Slept early last night (2am) and woke up bright and cheery at 9am. But somehow the bummer me refused to get OUT of bed and lazed in till 12pm. Unfortunately, I fell asleep again till 3pm. So yeah! At least I got up at 9am. :D

Why am I talking about nonsensical stuff that doesn't concern the Earth? Yeah, I'm bored.

I gotta head out and get some errands done before proceeding to Aunt Di's for a stayover to look after the lil ones. Tomorrow will be a busy day.

10am Coco's Party
2:30pm Mid Autumn Festival at Indoor Stadium (NCC's event)

Sunday gotta send the little kids (total 4) to Church, bring them for a short brunch and send them to NSRCC for their swimming classes.

All and all, I'm on standby, even NOW. So hallelujah.

Love,
JAMJAMJAMJAMJAMSSSSSSS

No comments: