Church was good today. First part was all about the OneNorth project. Second part is about seed sowing.
D2 of 'hide-and-seek', and I decided I should just IGNORE. It is harder now as there is really really something yet, it might seem like nothing. How many times have I told myself I'd ignore (go count, throughout this span of 3 years). Countless, yeah? I don't believe I cannot get through this. Okay, I really cannot, but God can.
The End.
I've got more other frustrating stuff to ponder on rather than this. Figure a way how to pay $8,000 for someone's sch fees. Figure another way how to make money drop from the sky so I can get Fancl for that Aunt. Figure yet another way how to pay for Jess's air ticket.
Oh well, maybe I should leave all these to God since I can do nothing but he can do everything.
I need to pack for Amsterdam and study some Japanese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment